They offer a guaranteed seal during sterilization and keep items sterile for up to 6 months in suitable storage conditions.
Made of heavy weight 60g/m2 medical kraft paper on one side coupled with a light blue polyethylene/polypropylene laminate film layer. The certified materials offer a guaranteed seal during sterilization. In full compliance with 93/42/EEC (and subsequent amendment 2007/47/EC) and EN 868-5.
Excellent peelability during opening, with no release of paper fibres or tearing in the plastic material.
The class I chemical indicators change colour during the sterilization process.
20 cm x 5 cm x 100 m
25 cm x 5 cm x 100 m
25 cm x 6,5 cm x 100 m
Details of the changing chemical colour indicators:
• Steam method: pink colour turns brown after sterilization in an autoclave;
• EtO gas method with ethylene oxide: green colour turns yellow after sterilization in an autoclave;
• Carefully examine the size of the items to be sterilized. No more than 3/4 of the volume of the packaging must be taken up by the contents;
• Make sure that there is a gap of at least 3 cm between the item to be sterilized and the seal;
• The sealing strip must be at least 8 mm wide to conform with the EN 868-5 standard;
• Protect any sharp points with special covers;
• Use an absorbent gauze to prevent any lubricated turbines and wands from soaking the paper with oil;
• When opening pouches, hold the paper side still and peel the film downwards to access the sterile instruments.
Fill out the form to receive more information about the products.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" then you are consenting to this. more information
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.