Eurosteril® Gusseted rolls
Gusseted paper rolls made of medical high weight (60g/m2) and double layer film of polyethylene/polypropylene, maintaining the durability of the instrument’s sterility up to 6 months.
20 cm x 5 cm x 100 m (gusseted)
Carton of 2 rolls
25 cm x 5 cm x 100 m (gusseted)
Carton of 1 roll
25 cm x 6.5 cm x 100 m (gusseted)
Carton of 1 roll
CE Type Ref:
EUROSTERIL® ROTOLI PER STERILIZZAZIONE
They offer a guaranteed seal during sterilization and keep items sterile for up to 6 months in suitable storage conditions.
Made of heavy weight 60g/m2 medical kraft paper on one side coupled with a light blue polyethylene/polypropylene laminate film layer. The certified materials offer a guaranteed seal during sterilization. In full compliance with 93/42/EEC (and subsequent amendment 2007/47/EC) and EN 868-5.
Excellent peelability during opening, with no release of paper fibres or tearing in the plastic material.
The class I chemical indicators change colour during the sterilization process.
20 cm x 5 cm x 100 m
25 cm x 5 cm x 100 m
25 cm x 6,5 cm x 100 m
Details of the changing chemical colour indicators:
• Steam method: pink colour turns brown after sterilization in an autoclave;
• EtO gas method with ethylene oxide: green colour turns yellow after sterilization in an autoclave;
• Carefully examine the size of the items to be sterilized. No more than 3/4 of the volume of the packaging must be taken up by the contents;
• Make sure that there is a gap of at least 3 cm between the item to be sterilized and the seal;
• The sealing strip must be at least 8 mm wide to conform with the EN 868-5 standard;
• Protect any sharp points with special covers;
• Use an absorbent gauze to prevent any lubricated turbines and wands from soaking the paper with oil;
• When opening pouches, hold the paper side still and peel the film downwards to access the sterile instruments.